Important Information COVID-19
On 3rd April 2022, the new 16th Bavarian Ordinance on measures required to protect, with a provisional term until 30th April 2022, will come into force. This means for the hospitality industry:
- Mask protection: The previous mask requirement is no longer applicable!
- Access restrictions: There are no more access controls (2G, 3G, 3G Plus)
We are glad to be able to host everyone again!
Even if the measures have been abolished, the safety and health of our guests and employees remains our top priority.
For this reason, we will keep our previous hygiene concept until further notice:
- We recommend a minimum distance (at least 1,5 m) for all guests and employees in the whole hotel
- Mask protection is voluntary. However, we recommend that guests and our employees continue to wear a mask in certain high-traffic areas for self-protection.
- The receptions are seperated by a glass between employee and guest
- We recommend to use the elevetors alone if possible (except people from a common household)
- We prefer contactless card payment
- All room cards are disinfected after check-out
- All door handles (rooms as well as public areas) are desinfected several times a day by our staff
- You can find disinfectant dispenser in all public areas of the hotel, we recommend to use them regularly
Rules and restrictions can change constantly and at short notice. We therefore would like advise you to inform yourself about the current regulations in the hotel and hospitality industry in Bavaria before your arrival. You can find useful information on the DEHOGA Bayern homepage…
…or on the homepage of the Robert Koch Institute Germany: