Important Information COVID-19
Due to the strict rules the free state of Bavaria has given us to dam the pandemic, we have had to work out some hygienic measures across all of our hotels*.
- FFP2 mask protection for all guests in all public areas
- Proof of a negative corona test is required on arrival, unless proof of a complete vaccination or proof of recovery is existing
- Minimum distance (at least 1,5 m) for all guests and employees in the whole hotel
- The receptions are seperated by a glass between employee and guest
- Please only 1 guest in the revolving doors (entrance/exit to the lobby)
- Only 1 person per elevator, except people from a common household
- We prefer contactless card payment
- All room cards are disinfected
- All door handles (rooms as well as public areas) are desinfected several times a day by our staff
- You can find disinfectant dispenser in all public areas of the hotel, please use them
*When visiting NOVINA HOTEL Tillypark, please note the following in addition: More info
Rules and restrictions can change constantly and at short notice. We therefore would like advise you to inform yourself about the current regulations in the hotel and hospitality industry in Bavaria before your arrival. You can find useful information on the DEHOGA Bayern homepage or on the homepage of the Robert Koch Institute Germany.
Please be assured that the safety of our guests and staff is a top priority. We do our best to offer you a pleasant and relaxing stay despite the strict requirements.